This system permits the construction of casement doors. This thermal break system are designed very simply and appropriate for main entrance doors in business and residential buildings. Its typical aspects are the glazed sections designed in the traditional style, profiled with curved frame and craftsman’s glass art such as sandblasting, facets or ornamental rods. It can receive (optional) special locking reinforcement for burglary resistance abilities in accordance with WK2 certification. You can optimally match your entrance door to your house style thanks to the various frame and panel options available.
Product Model: ntria
- Use of special reinforced polyamides 24 mm.
- Special multi-chamber central gasket that secures optimum impermeability preventing thermal shift.
- Special alignment corner that incorporates mechanical fastening of the sash profiles, increasing thoroughly the overall rigidity of the frame while providing excellent aesthetic results.
- Sash width: 65mm - 73mm
- Min frame width: 65mm
- Glass thickness: 20mm - 59mm
- Aluminium Alloy: AlMgSi 0.5
- Minimum Paint Thickness: 75μm
- Thermal Insulation EN ISO 10077-2: Uf=1.8 W/(m2k)
- Burglar Protection EN 1627: 2.0
- Sound Insulation: Rw = 31 dB